lundi 5 septembre 2011

Paroles / Lyrics : WAT - Kill Kill feat. CS Rucker

Vidéo clip "Kill Kill feat. CS Rucker" de WAT :


Paroles de la chanson "Kill Kill feat. CS Rucker" de WAT :

We are CS Rucker... I will shoot you down... WAT, killin discos world wide...
Get your ass in the floor... Tip your bartender.
Cs Rucker, WAT, Kill me
Baby what’s the deal?
Breakn hearts taken shots, let’s go

I give u my loven and all my money
These white lines baby got me feel funny
Something strange has been happening to me me me me... Give me a sign girl I don't read mind...
Find myself wanting your loven all the time...
Say you love me but if your line...
I'm going to tell cock back shoot you down
Straight to hell... Well i be a fool to
Fall for you but the loven that we make is magic colored blue... Strung out you untrue WATch out...
Thousand eyes see mouth talkin lies still...
You got me out my wig on the real you need to chill...
Pump them brakes,thought you was up one playin your games..
I have um singen annie are you ok,
Ponge in hand scrubin out them stains....

Kill Kill that’s why I shot you down (x4)
Her body’s a weapon look that kill
Ass for real baby what’s the deal

She talked a good one
He tucked a gun in his pcoat she out to have fun
He on a hunt from a tex when he peeked in her cell phone
She at the disco
Girlfriends sayin what he don't no won’t hurt him
Swear if you hurd him
He aint playin he came to bang bang, lights out
WATched her exit when the club Let Out
Kiss the gurlfriends on the cheek, goodbye
Jumped in the passenger seat, sanchos ride
Fallowed behind to the hotel suite
How sweet,romantic...
This fairy tale about to get tragic
He nervous sweatin bullets
Playin room service, knocks on the door... Knocks sancho to floor... Blasted him in tha face

Kill Kill that’s why I shot you down (x4)

(x4)
Her body’s a weapon look that kill
Ass for real baby what’s the deal

Kill Kill that’s why I shot you down (x4)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire