samedi 3 septembre 2011

Paroles / Lyrics : Superfunk feat. Ron Carroll - Lucky Star

Vidéo clip "Lucky Star" de Superfunk feat. Ron Carroll :


Paroles de la chanson "Lucky Star" de Superfunk feat. Ron Carroll :

Let me be your lucky star
shining down on you

Lucky star babe
I wanna be babe,
your lucky star
let me be, be babe
I wanna be... baby, baby... your lucky star
ohhohhoh

Listen
every night you look up in the sky babe,
there's a light shining in the dark there,
it's me looking down on you girl,
in my heart, you're the only one in my world,
takes some time, just some time to know me,
and let me show you how much you mean to me,
all this love is waiting here just for you,
I'll be your star shining through,

I want to be your lucky star,
I wanna be,
I want to be your lucky star,
your lucky star babe,
all alone...
I want to be your luckystar
(want to be your luckystar... luckystar shinin' down on you)
I want to be your luckystar

Listen babe.
Heart to heart, is where I wanna be,
with your love, I know I am complete
I'm here every step for the way, and i see you each and every day.
My love for you is so strong,
and I know, that nothing will go wrong
with you in my life would be so happy;
if you don't regret my love!

(Babe, babe...)

I want to be your luckystar
that star babe... shinin' down on you
I want to be your luckystar
I wanna be that, I wanna be that luckystar babe
I want to be (star babe...) your luckystar,
shinin' down on you, shinin' down on you
(I want to be)Ii want to be your luckystar
(that luckystar babe) oh yeah

Let me explain.
I love for you is real
Something, I can feel in a deep inside my body
my soul.
Now I wanna be that star shining down you,
watching over you.
Every step of the way.
Just let me that star shining in the night...
When you look up, you feel my love

I want to (let me be...) be your luckystar
(yeahh... That luckystar babe)
I want to be (luckystar baby) your luckystar
I wanna be, I wanna be that luckystar
(I want to be your luckystar)
The luckystar babe

I want to be your luckystar
Over and over, I wanna love you!
(I want to be your luckystar)
Yeahhh... babe babe...
I wanna be that luckystar babe,
I wanna be that luckystar babe

I want to (you don't know) be your luckystar
You don't know, how much i feel it,
in a love you, babe...
i want to be your luckystar

Ohhohhohhoh
I wanna be that star, babe

Let me be your luckystar, shining down you,
shining down you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire